In this episode, Ryan is joined by Dr. Chris Friesen. Dr. Friesen is a licensed in clinical psychology, clinical neuropsychology, and forensic/correctional psychology.
He works with Professional, National, Olympic and up-coming elite Athletes, as well as Executives, Academics, Entrepreneurs and Writers to help them achieve their personal and professional potential.
Ryan and Dr. Friesen have a great discussion about concussions, the role they play in mental health, how they occur, symptoms, treatment and so much more!
In this Episode
- What is a concussion?
- Levels of traumatic brain injuries
- Treatment, a new perspective
- Second Impact Syndrome
- Concussion and mental health
- CTE (Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy)
- Heart rate variability biofeedback