Ep.17 – Warrior Leadership with JB Spisso
On this episode Ryan is joined by JB Spisso, Business & Leadership Coach.
JB has over thirty years of experience in transforming individuals into leaders. He is a Veteran of the US Army with 26 years of service including ten years in Special Operations with the elite 75th Ranger regiment.
In this Episode
- JB’s background, growing up
- US Army Ranger
- Leadership consulting with professional sports teams
- Being a good leader
- Can you teach leadership?
- Adapt and be open
- Always be learning
- Mental health
- PTSD – the importance of connection
- Ride the wave, not too high, not too low
- Book – Warrior Leadership
- Grateful for adversity